Sunday, March 20, 2011

96 days till Graduation

Not to long ago I got my acceptance letter to Utah State University (USU), and I have decided to start a blog tracking my last few months of High School and Summer till I start College. I want to post DIY's and little tips and tricks I have learned in preparation for going off on my own. The idea of college is especially scary for me because I am a New Yorker and am moving across the country. Leaving everything behind (friends, family, comfort) and I hope to learn and teach.

Who is Lu?
I am a 17 year old girl form NY. I love music and movies. Maybe I'll do a review here and there. I am a 50's fanatic and you will see that influence a lot in this blog. I want as much input as I can get form people as to what I should talk about and what not. So comment and subscribe to my funny chaotic blog about new beginnings and good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment