Monday, March 21, 2011

Kick Kick Leap Kick

So I am into Musical Theater. I have always been in love with it and am sad to say this is my last year being in my H.S's musical department. This year we are doing A Chorus Line. Look it up!! Great Music and a moving plot. It is perfect except for the small fact that I am not a great dancer and this show is all about dancers D=
So as you might have guessed I am working really hard! My best friend is an amazing dancer and I'm glad she lives in Colorado because I would be ashamed to have her see me. Today at practice I did a spin and landed on my ankle all funny. Not a great moment. But what about you? Favorite musical? Mine is probably Finnian's Rainbow. The movie has Fred Astaire in it <3 lovee. Well that is all for tonight I am tired and in dance pain. Oh and I signed up for classes today! I had to take a form of PE so I checked off Ball Room. Lets see if this Musical pays off at all!
xoxo
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment